John F. Gnazzo has been applying technology to contemporary business
problems for over 20 years.
- 20+ years of software engineering experience in the development of mission-critical enterprise, mobile, device, desktop and web-based applications.
- Experience in hands-on software development, application architecture, requirements development, design, application programming, test, implementation, maintenance and technical documentation.
- Full software development life-cycle (SDLC) development expertise in regulated environments (FDA, PCI, DOD, NASA) and non-regulated environments, using agile / scrum, TDD, CI, waterfall, and hybrid development processes.
- Ability to lead, mentor, work hands-on, and to interface with customers and management at all levels.
- Ability to develop application components at UI, middle-tier and data base levels.
- Experience in cross-application development and deployment of mobile applications targeting iOS, Android, Windows mobile platforms.
- Experience in integration of custom software into commercial systems.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, SOA and SAAS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience as a mentor.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box.
- Enterprise Business Applications
- Web / eCommerce Architecture
- Health Care
- .Net 4.0/4.5/5.0
- SQL Server 2014
- Visual Studio 2015
- MVC 6, WCF, Web Services, SOA, SAAS
- Team Foundation Server
Applying technology to contemporary business problems.